About Nelson C. Keshen
Miami, FL Estate Planning Attorney
Good personal service starts with creating rapport with clients and endeavoring to understand their needs and goals.
As the founder and principal attorney of Nelson C. Keshen in Miami, FL I have for more than 40 years provided timely, courteous and competent service to my South Florida clients in matters involving:
- Probate and trust administration
- Estate planning
- Real estate law
- Business representation
I have experience and knowledge to assist you whether you wish to preserve your assets for your loved ones after you die, seek advice about estate planning and gifting, guidance in preparing your wills and trusts, advice and assistance in probating and administering trusts and estates, for establishing and administering guardianships, and minimizing estate and income tax consequences both before and after death.
I can also assist you in preparing your business contracts and buy-sell agreements, in negotiating real estate contracts and leases, and in closing real property transactions.
Providing professional services in the foregoing matters requires an understanding of and familiarity with all these areas when rendering such services to the client.
"I am not an attorney who just 'fills in' forms. I bring into my practice my estate, business and tax knowledge so that when I am probating an estate or administrating a trust, negotiating a contract, or buying and selling property, my client is not just retaining a form-filler but someone who has a broad exposure to the areas in which he practices." — Attorney Nelson C. Keshen
For more information about my legal practice and your legal options, contact me today.
My Advantages | South Florida Estate Planning Lawyer
Please consider my advantages when choosing an attorney:
- Education. Every attorney has a law degree, but not many lawyers have completed graduate-level studies in tax matters. My Master of Law degree in taxation provides me with additional tools and insight in working to help the client.
- Experience. Having practiced as an attorney in South Florida for more than 40 years, I have a broad range of experience.
- Versatility. I am experienced in a wide range of legal practices that involve real property, business negotiation and contracts, as well as estate planning, probate and trust administration, guardianship, and related tax issues. I translate this experience into the services provided to my clients.
- Value. Although my office is not far from downtown Miami, I do not charge the rates of the "downtown" large law firms. I focus on giving my clients good service for a good value.
- Respect. I am respected within the Florida legal community and by my clients. This is partly due to my long career and experience and focusing on my clients' needs. I like to think it also has to do with the respect I show my clients — by helping them evaluate their situations, by having the patience to explain difficult concepts to them, by seeking to ask appropriate questions to determine their goals and by being concerned for their well-being.
- Convenience. My law office is located in the Dadeland/Pinecrest area of Miami near U.S. 1 and the Palmetto Expressway. I am easily accessible from Fort Lauderdale, Aventura, Coral Gables, Miami, and communities in Broward County, Palm Beach County and southern Dade County.
Good Advice, Good Legal Services | Nelson C. Keshen | Miami, FL
I listen. I care. I try to treat my clients in the same manner that I want to be treated, with courtesy, dignity and personal concern. For more information about my legal services, or to arrange for a consultation, contact me today.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 6:00pm|
- American Bar Association
- Super Lawyers
- Martindale Hubbel AV Rating
- Florida Bar Probate Rules Committee